Job Seekers Guide to Resume Writing and Interview Skills
Are you entering the job market for the first time or looking for a complete change in career?
Did you previously enroll in courses that promise it will help you land your dream job but then you figure out it is just a basic information that actually everybody know about it? Don’t worry you have come to the right place
This course is based only on practical strategies and real-life experience. it is the only comprehensive course available on the market that covers all aspects of the hiring process not just the interview.
Ayman Hamza, the instructor of this course spent the last 12 years in giant corporates interviewing candidates and setting interview tactics and strategies. He currently holds the position of training & Business consultant and travels across the globe to help people develop their personal and business skills.
This course will help you improve your resume writing and interview skills to win any interview and stand out from the crowd
It is your time to Get Hired!
- Instructor background and experience.
- Why this course is so important
- What makes this course so different
- Who are the target audience
- What you will learn
- Course content
- How HR define knowledge, skills and abilities (KSA) needed for a specific job
- How to access same resources used by HR to identify KSA required for the job
- What are the different steps of the hiring process
- Understand different sections of the CV
- How to build attractive CV that generates interest
- How to use your CV to drive the interview into desired discussion areas
- Common CV mistakes to avoid
- What is actually behind the question that hiring manager are looking for
- How to customize your answers based on your background
- Techniques to answer tough questions like no other
- How to stand out from the crowd in the interview
- What is case study and how it looks like
- Best setup to use in presenting case studies
- Strategic planning steps
- Practice several case studies and be ready
- Understand the Big 5 concept of the psychometric tests
- How verbal reasoning tests look like
- How numerical reasoning tests look like
- Practice different tests until you become an expert
- Wrap up and take home message
- Final thoughts
- Good read
- Get ready for exceptional performance