How To Relieve Stress and Anxiety Using Aromatherapy
Do you struggle with the symptoms of stress and anxiety? Are you looking for a drug free, natural alternative?
This step by step online course teaches you how to relieve the symptoms of stress and anxiety using the natural healing power of essential oils and aromatherapy.
Stress and anxiety are very common feelings, but when they start to overwhelm us they can start to interfere with our day to day lives.
This course has been developed to help you quickly learn how to create your own simple blends in no time at all.
Perhaps you have an interest in using essential oils and aromatherapy, but you aren’t sure which oils to choose? It may be that you aren’t sure how many drops to use, or how to use them safely. It can all be a little confusing. However, like anything, once you have taken this course you will be on your way to creating lovely blends to use in a room diffuser, in the bath or shower, in massage, and other methods of aromatherapy.
I like to think of it as creating your own Holistic Wellbeing Toolkit – learning these skills mean that you have them for a life-time – and you can dip into your Wellbeing Toolkit whenever you need to help yourself or a friend or family member.
Here’s What You’ll Learn…
- We look at the causes of stress and anxiety
- Find out when you should seek help from a professional
- We discover the difference between stress and anxiety
- Understand the symptoms of stress and anxiety and what to look out for in yourself as well as your loved ones
- Learn exactly how essential oils, and aromatherapy, help relieve the symtoms of stress and anxiety
- Discover how to use essential oils safely and effectively, and very importantly what not to do
- Learn all the methods in which to use the oils including bathing, showering, massage, inhalation, room sprays, body lotions, creams, and many more…
- We take an indepth look at 10 essential oils which I have specially chosen for their stress relieving qualities
- Learn about carrier oils, lotions, creams and base products, and what NOT to use
- Learn how to create 30 individual blends all designed to help relieve stress and anxiety
- Follow along with my step by step practical video guide demonstrating how to create your own recipes and products
- Discover the best way to store your oils to keep them in good condition for as long as possible
- Find out where to purchase the oils and what to avoid
- Learn exactly how many drops of essential oil you should use and how to dilute the oils
My name is Sue, I am a professional aromatherapist, and in this course I am focussing on how to relieve the symptoms of stress and anxiety using essential oils and aromatherapy.
Stress is a normal part of life that affects us all, there’s so many things that can cause stress, but when they add up they can start to cause problems.
I am passionate about holistic and complementary therapies, and finding drug-free ways to help ourselves to alleviate the symptoms of stress and anxiety.
Take control of your own wellbeing
There are many methods we can use to take back control of our own wellbeing without resorting to prescription medication. It is about recognising how we are feeling and being proactive by taking action to help ourselves.
I hope you will join me on this comprehensive online course.
A brief introduction to the course and to Sue, the trainer, as well as an overview of how the course works.
What You Will Need
In this lesson I explain what materials you will need if you would like to follow along and create the recipes in this course.
There is no obligation to purchase anything and it is optional.
Stress & Anxiety
We will be looking at an overview of stress and anxiety, what it is, why we experience it, how it works in our body and mind, when to seek professional help.
We will be learning exactly how aromatherapy and essential oils help with stress and anxiety.
Essential Oil Safety
It is important to know how to use essential oils safely. They are a natural product but they are very concentrated and therefore a few guidelines need to be followed for safe use.
Methods; Dilution; Buying; Storage
We look at all the ways of using essential oils, otherwise known as aromatherapy.
It is important to know how to dilute the essential oils - how many drops do we need to use? Find out in this lesson.
A short lesson explaining what to look out for when purchasing essential oils, and what to avoid.
A brief lesson outlining the best way to store your essential oils to prolong their life.
The Essential Oils
We take an in depth dive into learning about the 10 essential oils which I have chosen for this course.
Carrier Oils, Creams and More
We learn about the carrier oils and creams - what to buy, which are best.
The Blends and Recipes
Here we create our first blend. A practical demo.
Practical guide to creating creams, lotions, shampoo and conditioner.
Practical guide to creating shower gel, massage oil, using diffusers, inhalation and more...
Recap and Congratulations
You are there! You've finished! Well done - a quick recap and congratulations from Sue.