Learn Android 10 App Development From Beginner to Advanced Developer. Learn to Code Kotlin While Building Android Q Apps
- A Windows, Mac or Linux Computer
- No Programming knowledge required – I’ll teach you everything you need to know
So you want to become an Android developer and work from anywhere in the world, or maybe even the same place you’re currently at, but with much more interesting and well-paying jobs?
You have a great idea for an app and you just need to learn how to make it happen? Or your friends know that you are tech-savvy and they constantly come to you with their great ideas and want you to build them?
You have no programming experience what so ever? Or maybe you have worked with another programming language in the past?
Either way – you’re in the right place.
In this course, you will learn everything you need to know, to build your own apps, no matter what you need them for. For your company, your friends, your own business or simply for fun. You’ll become a real Android App Developer.
If you sign up now you will get all this android app development content:
- Over 45 hours of high quality & high definition 1080p video content
- The complete code with step by step guides (in the code itself). So either you follow along in the video, or you get right into the action in Android Studio yourself.
- Loads of exercises that make sure, that the knowledge really sticks.
- The best Android 10 app development course money can buy.
You will build these amazing apps
- A Trello Clone
- A Quiz App
- A 7 Minute Workout App
- A Weather App
- A Drawing App
- and more…
You will learn from me, Denis Panjuta a German engineer and tutor with over 8 years of programming and teaching experience.
After the course you will be comfortable using:
- The object-oriented programming language Kotlin, variables, data types, functions, classes, inheritance.
- Control flows (if/else, when, for/while/do-while loops) .
- Data structures such as collections, arrays, ArrayLists etc.
- Networking including asynchronous API call, to retrieve live data from the cloud and store it there.
- JSON with all of its advantages.
- Camera, Gallery, SQLite, GPS, and many more Android Device features.
- Third-Party libraries such as GSON, Google Places, RETROFIT, DEXTER and many more.
- Firebase and Firestore usage
- Best practices when using Kotlin and building Android apps.
Get started now and become an Android app developer in just 6 weeks!
Don’t waste any more time and get right into the action. This course consists of precisely curated content with fun example applications, exercises, presentations, and demos. As our main goal is to make sure, that you become a successful Android developer. We also offer high-quality support, so in case you get stuck, we will be there for you, answering your questions in the Q&A.
REMEMBER… There is a full 30 DAY-money-back guarantee.
So what are you waiting for? Click the “Buy now” button. You’ve got nothing to lose only to gain from this world-class Android app development course.Who this course is for:
- If you have an idea for an App, then take this course.
- If you want to quit your job and work as a developer from anywhere in the world, e.g. a beautiful beach, then take this course
- If you have no idea about programming and want to get started, then this course is for you.
- If you don’t want to waste any time becoming a developer, this is the right fast track course for you.
Don't Miss Any Course Join Our Telegram Channel
DISCLAIMER: No Copyright Infringement Intended, All Rights Reserved to the Actual Owner. This content has been shared under Educational Purposes Only. For Copyright Content Removal Please Contact the Administrator or Email at [email protected]