What you’ll learn
- Deeply understand how MongoDB works – cursor, batch size, iterator
- Launch production database on the Atlas MongoDB – managed cloud-based MongoDB database
- Install and configure production MongoDB on the dedicated or virtual private server
- Understand and use different MongoDB BSON types – ObjectId, ISODate, NumberInt etc.
- Learn how to use MongoDB Shell, Robo 3T (Robomongo), MongoDB Compass for database management
- Perform different kinds of update operations using operators $set, $rename, $addToSet, $push, $inc etc
- Use different kinds of queries and query operators like $in, $eq, $regex, $elemMatch etc.
- Easily combine different aggregation stages like $match, $group, $unwind
- Understand purpose of the indexes and create indexes
- Use backup and restore tools – mongoexport, mongoimport, mongodump and mongorestore
Don't Miss Any Course Join Our Telegram Channel
DISCLAIMER: No Copyright Infringement Intended, All Rights Reserved to the Actual Owner. This content has been shared under Educational Purposes Only. For Copyright Content Removal Please Contact the Administrator or Email at [email protected]