The Complete C Developer Course – Build 7 Exciting Projects.
Welcome to ” The Complete C Developer Course – Build 7 Exciting Projects ” .
Get Enroll to the fastest-growing course today, 2500+ Happy Students are already enrolled!
Master the C Programming Language by Building Computer Game, Computer software, Computer virus, Before moving to C++, Java, Python.
C is the most popular programming language in the world . C is generally used for developing operating systems, compilers, device drivers etc. Do you know the most part of the popular operating system UNIX is written in C. Popular programming languages like PHP, Python, Ruby are also written in c programming language .
This is the world’s best c programming Course which is designed for those who want to master c programming from the absolute beginning & creates the base for those who wants to learn c++, java, objective – c . Also for those students who want to complete their final year projects on their own. This course covers each & every concept of the programming field in depth practically. Over 7 years of in-depth knowledge and experience is poured into this course by Instructor Prashant.
BENEFITS OF ENROLLING IN THIS COURSE
- Become a c programming expert in less than 8 weeks.
- Save time & money in the search for the best & easy to understand c programming course.
- Covers almost all 32 keywords introduced in c .
- Get exercise questions / assignments .
- Get Quizzes to test the subject’s understanding.
- Get a certificate of successful completion.
- Get 24×7 support.
- Get all the source code for download.
After successful completion of the course, section 30 explains to you how to make thousands of dollars a year online.
This course consists of 30 different sections and over 16 hours of HD video content.
MAIN SECTIONS OF THE COURSE: –
- Variable / Constants / Data Types .
- Hierarchy and associativity of operators.
- Decision-making & branching.
- Loop control structure.
- Common Error Handling & Debugging.
- String Handling.
- Best programming practices.
- File I/O.
- Advanced miscellaneous concepts.
- Date and Time Programming.
- Sound Programming.
- Preprocessor directives.
- Command-line arguments.
- Dynamic memory allocation ( DMA ).
- Storage classes.
- Bit-level programming ( Bitwise operators ).
- Memory models.
- Keyboard programming.
- Mouse programming.
- Graphics programming.
- Develop File / Folder protection software.
- Develop own Dos command.
- Design a computer virus ” Screen killer “.
- Develop a computer game “Blue Brick Hunter “.
- Develop an advanced Project on ” Student Database Management System “.
- Learn the Ways of Making Money on the Basis of this course!