Become a professional First Aider
One of the most important life skills that everyone should possess is first aid. When an emergency strikes, knowing how to administer first aid can literally be the difference between life and death.
However, many people delay receiving first aid instruction due to:
- They lack the time to stop what they are doing and enroll in a first aid course.
- They are unsure of where to start.
- The start of taking a first aid training is high.
- They merely require rehydration.
- But most significantly
- They don’t think that they or those close to them will ever have an accident.
- I can appreciate each of those arguments, and there’s no denying that many real-world first-aid courses are pricy, overly simplistic, inflexible, or frequently just dull. Sadly, the likelihood of the last statement is low.
In only the United States, around 500,000 people pass away from a cardiac arrest each year. A baby dies there from choking every five days, and young people dying from accidents is a typical occurrence (with over 3.9 million deaths and over 138 million disability-adjusted life-years worldwide in 2004 alone).
We all hope that these things won’t occur to us, and we all want to think that they won’t. However, if we wait until we truly need first aid to learn it, it will already be too late.
I’ve created this course to provide you with the ideal means of discovering how to protect yourself and those you love .